- What was the last song you heard?The Blue Train – “Trio II” – Dolly Parton/Emmylou Harris/Linda Ronstadt
I’m riding the blue train
Over the miles yet to cover
A ghost in a hurry to fade
I’m taking it one way to nowhere
Afraid you might be there
To find me inside this blue train
- What were the last two movies you saw?
- “Starsky and Hutch” with my 10-year old son
- “The Sure Thing” while working out
- What were the last three things you purchased?
- Grande Hot Chocolate at Starbucks (it was 17 in Chicago when I got up this morning)
- The First 90 Days: Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders at All Levels by Michael Watkins
- Belkin Battery Back-up Pack for my iPod
- What four things do you need to do this weekend?
- Finish the first draft of a report on technology commercialization for a client
- Mail a copy of my Ph.D. thesis to a doctoral student in Singapore
- Replace the windows shades in my 15-year old’s bedroom
- Serve as the vestry usher at the 11:15 service at Christ Church on Sunday morning.
- Who are the last five people you talked to?
- Morry Fiddler
- Michael Krauss
- My wife
- My two boys