Some excellent resources found by Lilia in her research.
IBM research papers on communities, learning and more.
Trying to find a paper on-line gives you a lot of other interesting things. So, I came accross public papers of IBM Watson Research Center. These are some I’d like to check out:
- 02-07 Understanding the Individual, Community and Organizational Benefits of Work-Based Communities
- 02-01 Understanding the Benefits and Costs of Communities of Practice
- 01-06 The Dynamics of Social Interaction in a Geography-based Online Community
- 01-03 Social Construction of Knowledge and Authority in Business Communities and Organizations
- 00-07 Coming to the Crossroads of Knowledge, Learning, and Technology: Integrating Knowledge Management and Workplace Learning
- 00-06 New Workplace Learning Technologies: Activities and Exemplars
- 00-05 Designing Learning: Cognitive Science Principles for the Innovative Organization